Engage With Other PSDA Executives
PSDA's Executive Discussion Board, also referred to as the "Principals Listserv," is reserved for PSDA member principals and C-level executives. It offers a private way for you to engage with other executives to get answers to your toughest challenges and questions – only through PSDA.
What is the Executive Discussion Board?
- The Board is a private email service allowing users of the group to broadcast one email to hundreds of individuals simultaneously.
- Due to the nature of discussions on the Board, access is restricted to owners, partners and C‐level executives of active PSDA member companies in good standing (maximum three users per company).
Discussion Board Topics
- Soliciting advice for best business practices
- Managing difficult business or human resources situations
- Sharing information about day-to-day operations
- Industry-related developments
How to Join
To join the Executive Discussion Board, complete and submit this short online form. PSDA staff then will review your submission, confirm you are eligible to join, activate your access and send an email confirmation that the process is complete.
By joining and using this Board, you agree to follow the basic rules and guidelines for participation established by the PSDA Board of Directors. In order to maintain an effective and collaborative dialogue for all participants, PSDA may take action to ensure that these rules and guidelines are being followed.
How to Make the Most of the PSDA Executive Board
First review PSDA's comprehensive instructions on how to make optimal use of the Board. Topics include:
- How to send an email to the list
- Using the digest function
- Access the listserv archives
- And much more