PSDA is an unrivaled network of professionals, dedicated to providing best-in-class print, marketing and business communications solutions to end-user customers through the distributor channel. PSDA provides its members with information on market trends and leading practices through a series of national and regional events, online training, and its flagship monthly magazine, Print Solutions, which was recently honored by Trade Association Business Publications International for coverage of the prior year's most impactful client success stories.
PSDA members comprise a broad network of supply chain partners representing roughly 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 active participants who account for more than $5 billion in combined annual sales. Nearly 70% of PSDA members are distributors and resellers of print, marketing and related services. The remaining 30% are comprised of printers who sell actively to the trade as well as suppliers of paper, equipment, technology and related solutions.
PSDA supports businesses of all sizes and offers tools, programs and a unique professional community designed to help members:
- Connect with like-minded professionals in the industry;
- Identify and establish deep relationships with partners in the supply chain;
- Extend the set of solutions they offer their customers.
To learn more about the benefits of membership, contact our headquarters office in Chicago at 312.321.5120 to talk with a member of our staff team.