The Field Is Set! Get in the Game!
February 1, 2013
By John Delavan
Director of Marketing and Communication Services, PSDA
Editor-in-Chief, Print Solutions Magazine
As many of you prepare to watch the Super Bowl this weekend, I wanted to get you up to speed about PSDA’s rapid preparations for its own must-see event: the 2013 Distributor Solutions Expo, to be held May 8-9 at Chicago’s Navy Pier Convention Center. Here’s what’s NEW:
The Field Is Set! We've finalized our new Expo floor plan to maximize opportunities for distributor attendees and manufacturers to connect and learn, and to showcase new product and service offerings. The floor is redesigned. Think less "grocery store aisles" and more "pinball machine," with attendees "bouncing" from one area to the next to check out everything exhibitors have to offer. The top image on the right shows what our our floor looked like in 2011(pretty traditional) and the image on the bottom shows what we have in store this year (more compact, engaging and easy to navigate!). Click on the images to enlarge. Registration is inside the hall; the PSDA is booth is in the center, with a small adjoining theatre (no more keynote stage); and we’re spotlighting unique, exciting opportunities in our four "Solution Zones" in the corners:
- Signage, Display & Wide-Format Solution Zone (upper left)
- Marketing & Technology Solution Zone (lower left)
- Packaging & Direct Mail Solution Zone (upper right)
- Promotional Products Solution Zone (lower right)
Each of these Solution Zones already has anchor exhibitors eager to showcase their offerings. Thanks to the following companies for getting on board early as Solution Zone exhibitors:
- Signage, Display & Wide Format: Promo Print Solutions (Multiple PEAK Award Winner)
- Marketing & Technology Solution Zone: Proximity Marketing and Novex Systems
- Packaging & Direct Mail: Jubilee Brands/Packaging360
- Promotional Products: Jubilee Brands/Thanks-a-Dozen
In each Solution Zone, we will also have areas set up for short presentations, impromptu meetings and other engagement opportunities to facilitate networking and learning.
Of course, we also have many other exhibiting companies signed up to showcase their offerings in booths throughout the Distributor Solutions Expo floor. Check out our current list of exhibiting companies.
Get in The Game! You don't want to miss this year's Distributor Solutions Expo. It’s the must-attend event for distributors and manufacturers that want to partner to deliver powerful solutions for end-user customers.
- Distributors: Registration is now open for you! This is your premier opportunity to find manufacturers that have offerings to meet your customers' ever-changing needs. Register NOW to attend: This event is FREE for representatives of PSDA member distributors to come and do business.
- Manufacturers: This is obviously an extraordinary opportunity for you, as well. We will ensure that you have the ideal forum in which to do business and make the Distributor Solutions Expo "worth the trip" to the Windy City. Learn more at our exhibitor information page and contact Dave Merli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.367.1219 to reserve your booth location today. Space is filling up rapidly, so don’t delay!
Mark your calendars to join your PSDA colleagues May 8-9 in Chicago, and read your Print Solutions magazine and e-newsletters and the regularly updated content on PSDA’s website (www.psda.org) to learn much more as the event approaches, including updated exhibitor lists and information about our focused, impactful education program that will be part of the Distributor Solutions Expo.
Sign up NOW to exhibit or be a sponsor at PSDA’s 2013 Distributor Solutions Expo! Contact: