Customer Service Representatives are the eyes, ears, and most importantly, the voice of your company. They interact with your customers on a daily basis, and their ability to understand your customer’s needs, set expectations and deliver flawless results can make or break your customer relationships. But how do you ensure that all of your CSRs are delivering customer service excellence?
To help our members continue to grow their businesses, PSDA is pleased to offer its Fall 2015 Online Education Series: Customer Service Excellence Essentials with print industry expert Matthew Parker. This 5-part online series will provide training, practical advice and supporting education materials that will help you set and standardize expectations for customer service across all of your representatives. Whether you have new hires that will benefit from basic customer service training, or customer service veterans who could benefit from a deeper understanding of the role of the CSR in a distributorship, there will be something for everyone in this series.
Access the Series
Access to the PSDA Fall Online Education Series is complimentary for PSDA members and their employees, and you can sign up for specific sessions or for the entire program. Session topics will include:
- November 2 – Creating Balanced Relationships - learn the right balance between company and customer responsibilities and how to achieve this through using a customer SLA.
- November 9 - Getting the Right Information from the Customer - learn how to understand the customer’s project aims and take the right specifications every time with these proven tools and techniques.
- November 16– Making Sure the Customer Understands You - learn how to communicate in different ways and to work in the customer’s comfort zone.
- November 23 – Understanding the Customer - learn a simple tool to understand different mindsets and how to use this to improve customer communication
- November 30 – Upselling - learn a simple system that allows them to upsell without having to become involved in a complex sales process.
Register your team today and give your team the tools they need to consistently deliver customer service excellence
All webinars begin at 11:00 am and end at 12:00 pm (CST).
Click here to access recordings from this webinar series. PSDA member login required.
About Matthew Parker
Matthew has over twenty years’ experience in the print sector. Among his many roles in the industry, he managed print purchasing at Future Publishing, one of the UK’s leading consumer magazine publishers. At Future, he achieved significant reductions on a multi-million pound spend every year. Additionally, Matthew has worked as a print specialist at many different companies of all sizes and from many market sectors, and has worked in agency and marketing environments.
In his current role as the founder of Print & Procurement, Matthew helps printers engage better with buyers and increase print profits and turnover through sales training, negotiation training, and customer service staff training.