Deadline for Entries
All entries must be postmarked no later than
May 23, 2014.
How to Enter
- Complete the online submission form, including:
- An overview of your entry and the business objectives of the program/product
- The opportunity to upload photos of your submission, if available
- Once you've completed the submission form, pay the entry fee ($99/entry for members; $200/entry for nonmembers) with a credit card.
- Package two samples of the piece and a copy of your confirmation email in a single envelope/package and send to PSDA headquarters no later than May 23, 2014:
330 N. Wabash, Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60611
- Note: Each entry should be included in its own envelope. If you are submitting multiple entries, they should each be in a separate envelope. Entries should be packaged carefully to avoid damage in transit. Entries and supporting materials will not be returned.
PSDA assumes all entries are original and the property of the entrant. PSDA reserves the right to re-categorize entries, create new categories or eliminate categories if appropriate. Each category must receive at least five entries for the award to be eligible. If a category doesn't receive five entries, the judges will place the submission into a category with five or more submissions. No entries will be returned.
PSDA Members: $99 for each entry*
Nonmembers: $200 for each entry*
There is no limit to the number of entries a company may submit. Payment must be made at time of entry submission.
*A portion of the proceeds from each entry will benefit the endowment for the Print Education & Research Foundation (PERF) whose mission is to provide research and education for the business document and related communications segment of the Printing Industry
Eligible entries for a 2014 PEAK Award must have been printed after January 1, 2013. Entries that won in previous PEAK competitions are not eligible.