CONFERENCE HOME │AGENDA │ EDUCATION │SPEAKERS │ PEAK AWARDS │EXHIBITORS │ SPONSORS
REGISTRATION │ HOTEL/TRAVEL │ NETWORKING │ SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITS, ADVERTISING │2010 IN REVIEW
EXHIBIT IN 2011 │ SPONSOR IN 2011 │ ADVERTISE IN 2011 │ DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS
Pricing for a Standard 10' x 10' Booth
- PSDA Member Rate: $2,645 ($26.45/sq ft)
- Nonmember Rate: $3,145 ($31.45/sq ft)
- Corners: An additional $150 charge applies for EACH exposed corner
Check out the interactive Expo Floor Map and Exhibitor List, and purchase your exhibit space now.
|Monday, May 16
||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
|Tuesday, May 17
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, May 18
||12:00 pm – 5:30 pm
|Thursday, May 19
||10:00 am – 2:00 pm
|Thursday, May 19
|| 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Booth Package Inclusions
- Exhibit space only; exhibitors are responsible for providing/renting their own booth structure, furnishings and carpet
- Five booth staff registrations
- Listing on the official show website, in the Official Show Guide and in the onsite program
- Inclusion in interactive Expo Floor Map and Exhibitor List
- Unlimited, free Expo-only registration passes for distribution to your customers
- Pre-show promotional material available for download
- One-time use of pre- and post-conference attendee registration list
Additional inclusions exclusively for PSDA members:
- Opportunity to post an article or white paper to Thought Leadership page on conference website
- Opportunity to display company materials in Media and Speaker Lounge
- Priority placement on show floor for 2012 Expo
PSDA will provide all exhibitors with:
- A monthly electronic newsletter through May 2011 featuring logistical information, deadline reminders and helpful tips to make the most of your exhibit experience at the show.
- Prompt responses to your inquiries throughout the entire process. The PSDA trade show team will respond to exhibitor calls and email inquiries in a timely fashion, most within 24 hours.
- Dedicated exhibitor liaisons on the PSDA trade show team, comprised of event professionals charged with the success of PSDA events.
- Exhibitor education, including an "Exhibitor 101” program via conference call or webinar in March 2011 to answer questions and offer suggestions for exhibit success.
- PSDA ’s 2011 Print Solutions Conference and Expo Exhibitor Service Kit that will include all relevant logistical information for exhibitors.
Booth Award Program
Tradeshow industry research shows that exhibitors have only four to six seconds to attract a prospect’s attention. Clearly, the time and effort put into your booth design and staffing is critical to your exhibiting success. To encourage you to be creative in your booth design and message, a panel of print distributor judges will be on the show floor throughout the event judging every exhibiting company. Categories are:
- Best Overall Best Product Demonstration
- Most Graphically Appealing
- Most Creative Design
- Best Educational Value
- Most Knowledgeable/Helpful Staff
Winners will be announced in the Expo hall the morning of Thursday, May 19. Winning companies will enjoy extra exposure to show attendees while the show is still going strong. There is no application process; all booths are included in the progam. Contact show management at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Confirm Your Exhibit Space
Complete the exhibit contract and send it to PSDA headquarters.
For additional details related to exhibits at PSDA’s 2011 Print Solutions Conference and Expo, download the prospectus and contact:
If you have questions once your booth purchase is complete, contact Laura Pabst at email@example.com or 312.673.4854.