CONFERENCE HOME │AGENDA │ EDUCATION │SPEAKERS │ PEAK AWARDS │EXHIBITORS │ SPONSORS
REGISTRATION │ HOTEL/TRAVEL │ NETWORKING │ SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITS, ADVERTISING │2010 IN REVIEW
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Rate: $254, plus tax
Book your accommodations online. If you call, be sure to mention PSDA to receive the discounted rate.
Why stay at the Hyatt?
- PSDA has arranged for all Hyatt guests in the PSDA room block to receive free internet service (normally $13.63/per day after taxes)
- There will be a complimentary shuttle between the Hyatt and Navy Pier which will reduce taxi and other transportation expenses for Hyatt guests.
Note: PSDA received reports that hotel brokers have contacted PSDA members to solicit the purchase of hotel rooms. These brokers are misrepresenting PSDA as well as the status of room rates and availability at the Hyatt Regency Chicago for the 2011 Print Solutions Conference and Expo. These brokers are not affiliated or endorsed by PSDA.
Brokers soliciting your business have been known to accept payment without confirming room reservations. If this occurs, the hotel has no obligation to provide you with the accommodations you were expecting. Do not fall victim to this practice — book your room directly with the hotel.
GO Airport Express departs from the baggage claim level at O’Hare International Airport and Midway Airport; shuttles leave every 15-30 minutes between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm. Rates:
- From O’Hare International Airport to Hyatt Regency Chicago — $28 one way for a single passenger or $40 one-way for a party of two; $50 round trip for a single person, or $72 for a party of two.
- From Midway Airport to Hyatt Regency Chicago: $23 one way for a single passenger or $32 one-way for a party of two; $40 round trip for a single person, or $56 for a party of two.
Approximate costs for one-way taxi service:
- From O’Hare International Airport to Hyatt Regency Chicago or Navy Pier Convention Center: $40
- From Midway Airport to the Hyatt Regency Chicago or Navy Pier Convention Center: $35
- From Hyatt Regency Chicago to Navy Pier Convention Center: $10
Note: During the event, attendees will have access to complimentary shuttle service between the Hyatt Regency Chicago and the Navy Pier Convention Center
Elevated Train (The "L”)
One-way fare on Chicago’s "L” trains is $2.50. From final stops mentioned below, attendees can take a cab or walk east on Lake Street to Stetson Street, turn left on Stetson Street and walk two blocks to the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Note: This method of transit is not recommended for attendees with more than one small bag because it requires navigation of escalators and turnstyles. Read more about Chicago mass transit options.
- From O’Hare International Airport: Follow signs to train from baggage area and take Blue Line train to the Clark/Lake stop.
- From Midway Airport: Follow signs to train from baggage area and take Orange Line train to State/Lake stop.
- Monday–Thursday before 5:00 pm: $20 per day
- Friday–Sunday before 5:00 pm: $24 per day
- Monday–Sunday after 5:00 pm: $20–$24 per day
Note: Rates are subject to change; for more information, contact Standard Parking at 312.595.5072.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Indoor valet with in/out privileges.
- 0–2 hours $28
- 2–4 hours $36
- 4–6 hours $48
- 6–24 hours $50