12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Datatel Resources Corporation: Plant Tour
Datatel is a well established "trade only” print manufacturer of high volume / long run pre-printed documents for both data processing and direct mail applications. Datatel’s production facility and warehouse is located northwest of Pittsburgh, PA and is approximately 85,000 square feet. Datatel’s primary products include 50” jumbo rolls, laser cut sheets and long run custom forms.
Visitors will begin with an overview of how to identify the sales opportunities and vertical markets whereby Datatel’s primary products are most prevalent. Thinking about the sales approach differently will tie into the education themes throughout the weekend and help you enhance your business. Join the tour to view the following demonstrations within Datatel’s facility:
- How the "soft” and "hard” proofing process takes place
- How the advanced Computer-to-Plate technology results in a press ready plate
- How the entire digital workflow process is completed in a manner that allows the order to be printed and delivered in time frames that would have been close to impossible without today’s technology
- The automated packaging system for cut sheets
- The "In-line” camera systems that demonstrates how print quality can be monitored through the use of video monitors
- How jumbo roll productions are packaged to ensure the safe transportation and processing of the product.
To sign up, select the Datatel Tour when registering.