- Start your search by selecting a region. You will then be prompted to fill out your Source Hotline log-in information. Please note: if you click the box "save to permanent cookie" you won't be required to log-in every time you use the system.
- Select one of the 10 major product categories to begin your search. You will then be taken to a page that will allow you to narrow your search options within that category.
- Once the Source Hotline displays your search results, you may click on a company name to receive more information on that source or send a Request for Quote (RFQ) to any of the referred sources by clicking the box to the right of that company’s name. You may also elect to view search results from companies in other regions by clicking on the "Results for New Region” button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have selected the companies you would like to send your RFQ to, click on the button that says "Go to Next Step to Send Emails."
- On this screen you will be asked to type in the details about your order.
- After you click "Send the Email” your RFQ will be automatically sent to the sources you selected and you will see a Pricing Worksheet. You may print the worksheet or save it to your computer. Each time you log back on, your pricing sheets will be online for you, and only you, to review and update.
Please note that when using the Source Hotline online your browser should be set to accept cookies. Find out how to enable cookies in most popular browsers.
If you have any questions or problems using the Source Hotline online, contact us by phone 800.230.0175 or email email@example.com.
Go to the Source Hotline online