- You cannot discuss actual prices for goods and services. You may discuss in general terms how prices are calculated, but do not quote actual prices.
- The list is not to be used as an advertising/promotional vehicle. If a request is made for a product your company manufactures, you may respond to the list. Unsolicited announcements about your company's products and services are inappropriate.
- Political or theological opinions are inappropriate for listserv discussion.
- No defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials may be posted. You cannot post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Graphics or other attachments are not permitted.
- Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or by implication leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale, salaries, profits, profit margins, cost data, market shares, sales territories or markets, allocation of customers or territories, selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
- Jokes or email forwards are strongly discouraged.
- The listserv is not a court and PSDA is not a police agency. The listserv should not be used to "blackball" or otherwise single out individuals or companies for criticism.